10 Things Crystal Would Rather Be Doing
Posted October 11, 2012 by peta2 staff
Crystal, who plays a veterinarian’s “pet” on the NBC show Animal Practice, is a capuchin monkey who has been exploited in a number of commercials, TV shows, and movies. But what do you think she would rather be doing than performing silly tricks in front of a camera?
2. Shakin’ her tail feathers
4. Getting a piggyback ride
6. Noshing on fruit
7. Exploring her inner yogi
8. Climbing on trees
9. Training for the Capuch-a-lympics
10. Having a BFF she can relate to—not a Hollywood producer or trainer but another monkey she can hang out with and spend time playing, climbing, and foraging with.
Tell NBC executives that you disapprove of the use of wild animals such as Crystal in entertainment, and urge NBC to cancel Animal Practice!
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!