10 Things Crystal Would Rather Be Doing
Posted October 11, 2012 by peta2 staff
Crystal, who plays a veterinarian’s “pet” on the NBC show Animal Practice, is a capuchin monkey who has been exploited in a number of commercials, TV shows, and movies. But what do you think she would rather be doing than performing silly tricks in front of a camera?
2. Shakin’ her tail feathers
4. Getting a piggyback ride
6. Noshing on fruit
7. Exploring her inner yogi
8. Climbing on trees
9. Training for the Capuch-a-lympics
10. Having a BFF she can relate to—not a Hollywood producer or trainer but another monkey she can hang out with and spend time playing, climbing, and foraging with.
Tell NBC executives that you disapprove of the use of wild animals such as Crystal in entertainment, and urge NBC to cancel Animal Practice!
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- 7 Ways to Have a Blast WITHOUT Hurting Animals
- SeaWorld’s International Orca Abuse Exposed at Loro Parque
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Shocking Excuses People Make for Abandoning Their Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.