10 Things Crystal Would Rather Be Doing
Posted October 11, 2012 by peta2 staff
Crystal, who plays a veterinarian’s “pet” on the NBC show Animal Practice, is a capuchin monkey who has been exploited in a number of commercials, TV shows, and movies. But what do you think she would rather be doing than performing silly tricks in front of a camera?
2. Shakin’ her tail feathers
4. Getting a piggyback ride
6. Noshing on fruit
7. Exploring her inner yogi
8. Climbing on trees
9. Training for the Capuch-a-lympics
10. Having a BFF she can relate to—not a Hollywood producer or trainer but another monkey she can hang out with and spend time playing, climbing, and foraging with.
Tell NBC executives that you disapprove of the use of wild animals such as Crystal in entertainment, and urge NBC to cancel Animal Practice!
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
- Zero Joy for Zebras in the Circus
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- 5 Reasons to Love Josh Levi
- Why YOU Should NOT Support Zoos
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!