1,200 Activists Get 'Bloody' in Mexico City
Posted February 10, 2012 by Whitney Calk
Have you ever wondered what 1,200 people covered with blood looks like? No? Well, just in case you’re wondering now, let me tell you—it looks pretty effin’ awesome!
PETA joined more than 1,200 activists from AnimaNaturalis this week to show Mexico City the real-life horror that awaits bulls destined to be tortured in bullfights and barbarically slaughtered afterward.
If this looks like a horror scene, that’s because the participants are imitating one. Check out these pics from the protest:
What do you guys think? Pretty impressive, huh?
Way to go, AnimaNaturalis! ?
- Comments (10)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
- You'd Rather Do WHAT Than Go to SeaWorld?!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!