15 Reasons Not to Eat Bacon
Posted May 31, 2011 by peta2 staff
America’s favorite pigs, Babe and Wilbur, have shown the world just how cute, clever, and compassionate pigs really are. Most people don’t know that pigs are very similar to “man’s best friend”: dogs. Pigs are friendly, loyal, and very intelligent—they are even considered to be smarter than 3-year-old children.
If you’re not convinced yet, maybe the adorable photos below will help you reconsider and leave bacon off your plate.
- Comments (37)
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
- Dogs Found Burned, Skinned, and Beheaded
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.