5 Quick and Easy DIY Beauty Secrets
Posted March 19, 2012 by peta2 staff
I’m about to show you some DIY beauty recipes that are so simple that they call for only one ingredient each!
We’re talkin’ time-savin’, money-savin’, super-fun-to-make, mega-effective, vegan, and cruelty-free recipes that are going to leave your skin looking absolutely bee-you-tee-ful!
Head on into your kitchen for some of the following basics, and give these beauty boosters a whirl:
- Banana (for acne-prone skin)—Mash one overripe banana and spread it onto your face. After 15 to 30 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
- Apple cider vinegar (for acne-prone skin)—Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water and use a cotton ball to apply it to your face as a toner.
- Avocado (for dry skin)—Mash an avocado and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Olive oil (for dry skin)—Dab some olive oil on your lips or leave it on your face overnight.
- Baking soda (for all skin types)—Use baking soda as an exfoliant for your face by adding it to your regular cleanser.
What’s your favorite simple DIY beauty secret?