5 Quick and Easy DIY Beauty Secrets
I’m about to show you some DIY beauty recipes that are so simple that they call for only one ingredient each!
We’re talkin’ time-savin’, money-savin’, super-fun-to-make, mega-effective, vegan, and cruelty-free recipes that are going to leave your skin looking absolutely bee-you-tee-ful!
Head on into your kitchen for some of the following basics, and give these beauty boosters a whirl:
- Banana (for acne-prone skin)—Mash one overripe banana and spread it onto your face. After 15 to 30 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
- Apple cider vinegar (for acne-prone skin)—Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water and use a cotton ball to apply it to your face as a toner.
- Avocado (for dry skin)—Mash an avocado and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Olive oil (for dry skin)—Dab some olive oil on your lips or leave it on your face overnight.
- Baking soda (for all skin types)—Use baking soda as an exfoliant for your face by adding it to your regular cleanser.
What’s your favorite simple DIY beauty secret?