5 Reasons Vegetarians Are So Huggable
There are only 23 more days until the greatest holiday on earth—Hug a Vegetarian Day, fools!! Come September 30, I plan on seein’ all y’all “embracing vegetarianism” by hugging the people who ? animals the most: vegetarians & vegans. Yippeeeee!
Even though it might seem mega obvi why we need to hug our fellow veggies, I thought I’d provide a few handy dandy reasons to squeeeeeeeeeze all the compassionate cuties you come into contact this Hug a Vegetarian Day. Enjoy!
5 Dope-Ass Reasons Vegetarians Are So Damn Huggable
- We smell good… like really good. Want proof (besides sniffin’ yo’ veggie friends)? Here it is!
- Our compassion is contagious… It’s like rubbing a Buddha’s belly for luck but different. 😉
- We ? people, animals, and the planet… what’s not hug-worthy about that?
- Vegans are known to whip up uh-mazing, out-of-this-world baked goodies! A nice amount of hearty hugs might score you a cookie or two (maybe even a cupcake!). 😉
- We’re kind of pros at reciprocatin’ all kinds of hugs… see for yourself!
Feel free to add to the list in the comments below! And don’t forget to pledge hugs!