50 Cent Throws a Veg Picnic for Kids
Posted June 30, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
Is 50 Cent the newest rapper in da veggie club (alongside Wu Tang Clan’s Masta Killa)?
According to Vegetarian Star, Grammy winning rapper 50 Cent is promoting healthy eating among children. He recently threw a picnic party in Queens for kids who chowed down on veggie burgers and whole wheat pasta. Nommers!
With the current obesity epidemic that’s sweeping the nation, veggie burgers (which are cholesterol-free and hella tasty) are a great alternative to fatty, cholesterol-laden cow patties.
Eliminating animal products from your diet and going vegan is one of the easiest ways for people of all ages to get healthier and trim down—it’s great for the animals and the planet, too.
- Comments (3)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!