An In-Depth Conversation with Moby
Posted June 16, 2011 by Megan Rondeau
Moby has long been a champion for animal rights. As a vegan for over 20 years, and a longtime PETA supporter, his dedication and compassion have been an inspiration to many, both within the animal rights community and fans of his music. Our friends in peta2 Germany recently sat down with the platinum selling artist and activist for an in-depth conversation about veganism.
Check out the video below to hear how Moby made the transition from vegetarian to vegan, what helped him become a better advocate for animals, and his advice to others looking to follow in his footsteps.
- Comments (4)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!