Animal-Friendly Celeb Roundup
- Guess who was named MVP of the MLB All-Star Game? Yep, that would be vegetarian royalty Prince Fielder.
- Just when you thought you couldn’t love Ellen DeGeneres any more, she ups and rescues a sick kitten.
- First of all, who knew that socialite Cornelia Guest was a vegan? While you digest that, consider the news that she’s launching a vegan handbag line. Are you listening, Paris Hilton?
- Morrissey puts some muscle behind his “no meat” concert clause.
- Bluefin tunas join Adrian Grenier‘s entourage.
- Weird Al Yankovic finds out the hard way that Sir Paul McCartney doesn’t like chicken soup.
- First, Cupcake Wars crowned a vegan winner. Then Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi returned to her vegetarian roots. Now Master Chef, home of notoriously grumpy gourmet Gordon Ramsay, has challenged the contestants to create a vegetarian meal. Could a prime-time Post-Punk Kitchen be next?