ATL Knows That Elephants Never Forget!
Posted July 29, 2010 by Marta Holmberg
I’m always stoked when I see people showing their support for animal rights, but Atlanta really represented at Warped Tour on Monday. Check out all these awesome people showing that they’ll never go to a circus that uses animals, then be sure to take the pledge yourself!
Looking for another way to speak up for elephants? Can you do a cartwheel? Are you a hula hooping maniac? Maybe you can touch your feet to your head, like I can (watch this video for proof). If you’re wondering what the heck I’m talking about, check this out. There’s even a trip to Vegas up for grabs! I’m all kinds of jealous.
P.S. For more photos from the ATL Warped, check out our Facebook album.
- Comments (4)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!