Band Spotlight: Hero In Error
Posted July 3, 2012 by Megan Rondeau
You may not think it when you listen to Dublin’s Hero In Error, but the boys behind the breakdowns are actually total softies. Their catchy, Every Time I Die–influenced brand of metal has scored the band a deal with Mediaskare Records and spots opening for the likes of Architects and The Ghost Inside. We recently caught up with members Stephen and Rob while they were in Los Angeles recording the band’s new album, to talk about why they decided to take meat off their plates and get active for animals.
If you haven’t given up eating animals yet, follow Rob’s advice and “just do it!” Check out peta2’s two-week vegan menu to kick things off, and be sure to follow Hero In Error on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest band news.
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- How Long Could You Survive Inside This Hot Car?
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!