Be Cruelty-Free Beautiful for Homecoming
Posted October 17, 2012 by Diana Mendoza
The first dance of the year is here! It’s your first chance to get dressed up and dance the night away with your friends. Think about the photos, the dresses—and, best of all, glamming it up with your pals as you do your nails, hair, and makeup.
With all the excitement in the air, don’t let cruelty spoil your party. Product testing on animals def takes away from your beauty, so make sure no rabbits were burned for that hairspray, no dog was poisoned for that lipstick, and no mice were killed for that face wash. Order peta2’s “Animal Testing Breaks Hearts” pocket shopping guide and be informed when you head to the store. We’ll even send you five of these so that you can share them with your friends!
Remember: You’re awesome, you’re compassionate, and you’re cruelty-free!
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!