Beef: The Stinky Truth
Posted August 11, 2010 by peta2 staff
On Friday, Valley Meat, a beef processor with an awful name, recalled approximately 1 million pounds of ground beef (that’s about 2,200 dead cows worth of beef) because of possible E. coli contamination. And guess where E. coli is most commonly found? In POOP.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdickert/2423873135/ / CC by 2.0
Factory farming and all the dookie germs that it breeds are deadly to humans and animals. Be a part of the solution and go vegan!
- Comments (7)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!