Bring Me The Horizon Guitarist Bares All!
Posted July 19, 2012 by Megan Rondeau
Yowza! Bring Me The Horizon guitarist Jona Weinhofen is bringing the heat in his smokin’-hot new peta2 ad, proving that less is indeed more by posing with only a “heart & two hands full of compassion.”
Jona is no stranger to peta2 and is never one to shy away from speaking up for animals. From his (fully clothed) “Flesh Is for Zombies” ad to baring it all, Jona knows that the best way to save animals, your health, and the planet (and look damn good doing it!) is to go vegan.
- Comments (3)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!