Bring Me The Horizon Guitarist Bares All!
Posted July 19, 2012 by peta2 staff
Yowza! Bring Me The Horizon guitarist Jona Weinhofen is bringing the heat in his smokin’-hot new peta2 ad, proving that less is indeed more by posing with only a “heart & two hands full of compassion.”
Jona is no stranger to peta2 and is never one to shy away from speaking up for animals. From his (fully clothed) “Flesh Is for Zombies” ad to baring it all, Jona knows that the best way to save animals, your health, and the planet (and look damn good doing it!) is to go vegan.
- Comments (3)
- Man Arrested for Hurling Alligator Into Wendy's Drive-Through
- Are You on the Right Side of History?
- 9 Tweets That’ll Make You Ditch Dairy Foods
- Opossum Is Shot in the Face and Lives!
- The 20 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!