CANADA: Save Monkeys!
Posted January 24, 2012 by Rachelle Owen
Air Canada, one of only two major North American airlines that still flies primates destined for experiments, wants to stop shipping the animals to laboratories.
But hold up! Airlines in Canada must obtain approval from the Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) to revise their shipping guidelines, and the CTA is requiring Air Canada to continue shipping primates to laboratories while it considers the issue.
Ask the CTA to approve Air Canada’s request to ban the shipment of primates to laboratories before any more monkeys are transported to their deaths.
- Comments (1)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!