15 Signs You've Sold Your Soul to Cats
Cats—they’re pretty much the best thing to happen to this Earth. They’re cuddly, floppy, and funny, and—let’s face it—they’ve taken over the Internet. Some people are haters, some are kitty-neutral, and others identify themselves as crazy cat people. But let’s be real: Some of us just go a little beyond that point, and there’s no shame in that. We’ve simply sold our souls to the cat gods, and we’re damn proud of it.
Here are 15 signs that you have, too:
1. Some people take pics of their cats, but that’s for rookies. YOUR cats have their own Instagram account.
2. As a matter of fact, your friends are starting to worry about your borderline unnatural photo habits.
3. In your world, National “Hug Your Cat” Day is equivalent to Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Hanukkah.
4. You wake up to this every morning:
5. Their toe fur melts your heart.
6. Plus, you understand that jelly bean toes make for perfectly suitable conversation starters.
7. And their paws, too.
8. You admire their appreciation for the simple things in life.
9. Birthdays are NOT just for humans.
10. Coming home to your furry besties is the highlight of your day.
11. And you work hella hard to provide them with a good life.
12. You have conversations with them all day long, and you don’t even care if it makes you slightly cray.
13. Cat swag. ALL DAY, ERRRDAY!
14. Even your furniture has started to match your cats.