Posted November 11, 2005 by Rachelle Owen
When not at work, our dedicated staff partakes in a variety of activities to relax big time. Here are some pictures of Joel Barlett and my boss Dan Shannon chair fighting.
Dan and Joel.
Ever wonder what goes through a vivisectors mind? Professor Vitzerdooble has created an educational video for all of us to find out.
Justin Pearson from The Locust was nice enough to do an interview with us and give us some CDs and a DVD from his label Three One G to give to you. Enter the contest and check out Three One G, they put out some good music.
Have a good weekend!
My friend Jason made a good site. Go look at it when you get a chance.
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- Metalcore Band 'While She Sleeps' Dishes on Saving Animals and Ordering Vegan Pizza
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- What Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Funny Or Die, and MORE Donated to PETA
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!