College Students Nationwide Are Starving to Death …
Posted August 18, 2010 by Marta Holmberg
… because they don’t know what to eat.
As former students ourselves, we’ve mastered the way of the hot-pot-and-microwave culinary arts, and we’re prepared to share all of our secrets with you.
For example, did you know that you can make vegan blueberry pancakes in the microwave, using just a handful of standard ingredients and your favorite mug? Believe it.
Want to take it a step further and convince your school to offer vegan blueberry pancakes every morning? Yeah, we can help make this dream a reality.
Learn all the tricks, and have your questions answered tonight at 7:30pm (Eastern Time), LIVE on peta2.com!
- Comments (5)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!