Compassionate V-Day Gift Ideas
Posted February 2, 2012 by peta2 staff
All right, lovebirds, I’ve got some delectable, cruelty-free gift ideas for you and your sugar booger. If you’re single and on the prowl, I recommend that you pamper yourself with some of these fab treats too:
- A romantic home-cooked dinner: May I kindly suggest red-themed dishes such as tomato-basil bisque; pasta with marinara sauce, veggies, and vegan meatballs; and chocolate-covered strawberries?
- A deluxe back massage: The best part of this is that it’s FREE (and your fingers get a workout too)! 😉
- DIY bath salts with rose petals: It’s easy to make and hella relaxing.
- A classic box of vegan chocolates
- A homemade Valentine’s Day card: If you’re single, make one for yourself and write down all the reasons why you love you—it’s a fun and rewarding exercise.
What kind of compassionate, lovey-dovey tricks do you have up your sleeve?
- Comments (8)
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.