Compassionate V-Day Gift Ideas
Posted February 2, 2012 by peta2 staff
All right, lovebirds, I’ve got some delectable, cruelty-free gift ideas for you and your sugar booger. If you’re single and on the prowl, I recommend that you pamper yourself with some of these fab treats too:
- A romantic home-cooked dinner: May I kindly suggest red-themed dishes such as tomato-basil bisque; pasta with marinara sauce, veggies, and vegan meatballs; and chocolate-covered strawberries?
- A deluxe back massage: The best part of this is that it’s FREE (and your fingers get a workout too)! 😉
- DIY bath salts with rose petals: It’s easy to make and hella relaxing.
- A classic box of vegan chocolates
- A homemade Valentine’s Day card: If you’re single, make one for yourself and write down all the reasons why you love you—it’s a fun and rewarding exercise.
What kind of compassionate, lovey-dovey tricks do you have up your sleeve?
- Comments (8)
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
- 7 Celebs Who Make Vegan Look GOOD
- 6 Newly Confirmed Cruelty-Free Companies
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!