5 Reasons to Care About Crustaceans
Posted January 15, 2014 by Kim Johnson
Crabs and lobsters have feelings, too! Check out why we at peta2 love our underwater friends and never eat them.
More and more people are learning about crustaceans after PETA captured video footage of live lobsters and crabs who were being torn apart inside a Rockland, Maine, crustacean slaughterhouse doing business as Linda Bean’s Maine Lobster.
You can help these fascinating animals by not eating them, spreading the word about crustaceans, and asking Linda Bean’s Maine Lobster to stop tearing apart live lobsters and crabs.
- Comments (1)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!