Cuties at Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary!
Posted August 7, 2012 by Whitney Calk
Over the weekend, I visited one of the coolest places on the planet: Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary in Poolesville, Maryland. While I was there, I was able to spend lots of time with the adorable sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys, pigs, cows, and horses who call Poplar Spring home, and just in case you can’t tell from the pictures below, the cuteness level of these animals is out of control:
Being in the presence of these awesome and heartbreakingly adorable animals was such a humbling experience, and it reminded me of why I first made the decision to go vegan years ago: because animals are not ours to eat or to abuse in any way.
Now tell me, how cute are these animals?!
- Comments (7)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!