DIY Beauty Fix for Puffy Eyes
Posted April 2, 2012 by peta2 staff
Puffy eyes. We’ve all had ’em. Whether you’ve been up all night for a study/cram session or partying until the wee hours of the morning, I’ve got a cruelty-free beauty fix that’ll help you look well rested, de-puffed, and more like your usual fresh-faced self.
While cucumber slices on the eyelids may be the usual go-to, we’re mixing things up a bit with good old-fashioned tea! Tea is actually more cooling than cucumbers are, and it makes for a great skin toner because of its astringent qualities.
What you’ll need:
1 teabag of chamomile or green tea
2 round cotton makeup pads
- After cleaning your skin, brew a cup of chamomile or green tea and allow it to cool.
- Soak two round cotton pads in the tea and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Place one on each of your eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes.
What’s your favorite DIY beauty recipe?
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.