DIY Chocolate Bubble Bath
Posted November 30, 2011 by peta2 staff
I’ve always been a huge fan of soaking in the tub—but bathing in warm, yummy-smelling sudsies in the fall and winter months is really what I’m all about! Mmm, I’m feelin’ toasty and relaxed just thinkin’ about a nice, soothing bubble bath. Here’s a recipe for one of my faves.
Chocolate Bubble Bath
1/3 cup unsweetened soy milk
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup unscented liquid bubble bath
- Heat (but do not boil) the soy milk and cocoa powder and stir until blended. Let cool.
- Add the bubble bath and stir.
- Pour the entire batch into the tub. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite kind of bubble bath? Please share with us in the comments section below!
- Comments (7)
- 6 Newly Confirmed Cruelty-Free Companies
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
- Watch a Woman Be 'Experimented' On
- 11 Movies on Netflix That'll Move You to Change the World
- 10 Things Vegans Do That Are Misunderstood
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.