DIY Facial Scrub for Sensitive Skin
Posted February 16, 2012 by peta2 staff
I hate, hate, HATE when my skin freaks out on me! I also have a hard time figuring out what my exact skin type is. Sometimes it’s oily, sometimes it’s dry, most of the time it’s combo, but overall, it’s just straight-up moody! One thing I do know is that the best way to prevent breakouts or excessive dryness is to stick to beauty recipes designed for peeps with sensitive skin.
Here’s a recipe for a gentle, sensitive skin exfoliator that’ll help give you beautiful, healthy, glowing skin (sans any irritation or funky skin reactions):
Facial Scrub for Sensitive Skin
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup soy, almond, or rice milk
2 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. olive oil
Few drops tea tree oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply to your skin in a circular motion as a scrub or lather on as a mask for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Comments (7)
- 6 Newly Confirmed Cruelty-Free Companies
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
- Watch a Woman Be 'Experimented' On
- 11 Movies on Netflix That'll Move You to Change the World
- 10 Things Vegans Do That Are Misunderstood
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.