DIY Pumpkin Hair Mask
Posted November 16, 2011 by peta2 staff
I love pumpkin season! Not only do I ? to stuff my face with scrummy pumpkiny goodness, I also like to rock it in my beauty routine.
Pumpkin—rich in potassium and vitamins A and C—has the “oomph” factor to give your hair a luscious boost while promoting hair growth and a healthy scalp. Plus, it smells delish and seasonal! Um, yes, please!
Pumpkin Hair Mask
1 cup canned pumpkin purée
1/4 cup coconut oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin and oil.
- Apply to hair and cover with a shower cap for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo.
What’s your favorite pumpkin beauty recipe? Please share it with us in the comments section below!
- Comments (13)
- 6 Newly Confirmed Cruelty-Free Companies
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
- Watch a Woman Be 'Experimented' On
- 11 Movies on Netflix That'll Move You to Change the World
- 10 Things Vegans Do That Are Misunderstood
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!