DIY Vegan Pore Strips
Posted May 14, 2012 by peta2 staff
Gunky buildup in your pores can lead to dreaded nasty blackheads—thank goodness there’s a simple solution that’s affordable and vegan! Not only are conventional store-bought pore strips pricey, they also contain unnatural chemicals and preservatives. Not cool, not cool. Try this simple home remedy instead:
Vegan Pore Strips
1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp. agar
Clean makeup brush
- Mix the almond milk and agar in a bowl and microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Using a makeup brush, apply the mixture to your clean face.
- Allow the mixture to dry completely on your skin and then peel it off your face.
- Rinse your skin with water and enjoy your beautiful new complexion.
What’s your favorite DIY beauty recipe?
- Comments (6)
- 6 Newly Confirmed Cruelty-Free Companies
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
- Watch a Woman Be 'Experimented' On
- 11 Movies on Netflix That'll Move You to Change the World
- 10 Things Vegans Do That Are Misunderstood
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.