Eating Animals: The Facts
Posted February 4, 2011 by peta2 staff
When it comes to soaking up and retaining new info, I am mos def a visual learner. That’s why I’m a gigantor fan of infographics. They’re super easy to understand and fun to share (all the pretty colors are nice, too). 😉
Check out our latest infographic called “The Truth About Eating Animals.” It breaks everything down with lots of useful facts and stats. Enjoy, pass it along, and GOOOOOOOOOO VEGAN! 😀
- Comments (94)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!