Expectation vs. Reality: Factory Farms
Posted July 25, 2013 by peta2 staff
Think animals used for food and clothing spend their days frolicking in green pastures? Time for a reality check.
You can help. Try going vegan!
- Comments (7)
- Woman Finds a Feather in Her McDonald's Nugget, and the Internet Freaks the Fuck Out
- Those Cute Furry Pompoms Have an UGLY Past
- peta2 Hosts First-Ever Vegan Tailgate Party at Harvard-Yale Game
- Butterball's 'Humane' Label Is Tricking Customers
- Instant Karma: Dead Elk Impales Hunter Who Killed Him