Five Easy Ways to Go Vegan
With so many compelling reasons to go vegan, I can’t help but wonder, have you gone vegan yet?
While some people might find change a little intimidating, I’m here to show you that change is easy as pie. Mmmmm, vegan pie… *resetting my focus button* 😉
Even if you aren’t completely vegan yet, subbing out a few foods here and there for vegan options will make your transition super simple and smooth.
kalleboo / CC by 2.0
Here are five easy tips to help you go vegan:
- Use soy/almond/rice milk instead of cow’s milk in your cereal for breakfast.
- Bring a PB&J sankie to school for lunch. Simple. Cheap. Fulfilling.
- Fast food craving? Go to Denny’s and chow down on their veggie burger.
- Microwave a vegan burger patty or hot dog when you get home from school.
- Don’t skimp on sweet treats. Eat some soy ice cream! It comes is every flavor imaginable, and it’s YUMsies!
Badda bing, badda boom—you’re vegan in five easy steps. Change is easier than you think.
What are some of your favorite, simple, day-to-day vegan tips?
Just keepin’ it real,