Five Minutes to Help Elephants!
Got five minutes? We’ve got five super easy ways to make a difference for elephants suffering in circuses and zoos!
- Text. Grab one of our elephant facts from peta2.com/NeverForget and text it to your friends. Incorporate the fact into a question, such as “Did you know that elephants can recognize themselves in the mirror?” or “Did you know that elephants mourn the loss of their friends, family members, and other elephants they know?” Be sure to add, “Visit peta2.com for more info!”
- Tag. Tag five friends in a Facebook update and/or tweet. Say something like, “@YourFriend’sNameHere: Never Forget! http://www.peta2.com/neverforget“
- Click. Select the Facebook “Like” button at the top right corner of the “Elephants Never Forget” website here.
- Update. Post on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter with “Lucy never forgets—will you?” and link to our campaign to help free Lucy, the lone elephant at the Valley Zoo in Edmonton: http://bit.ly/a6gS64.
- Change. Switch the auto signature on your e-mail accounts or text messages (or your away message on your messenger!) to “Elephants never forget—will you?” and include a link to our page: http://bit.ly/chwRYV.
Seriously, it doesn’t get any easier than that! We’ll give you 500 points for each mission that you complete. Send us an e-mail at StreetTeam@peta2.com, and tell us which missions you have completed—include screenshots for proof!