Former Ringling Bros. Circus Employee Speaks Out
Posted December 21, 2007 by peta2 staff
Archele Hundley, a former Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus employee, has recently teamed up with us to make a moving plea to potential circusgoers.
Check it out here and make sure you show your parents and teachers, too.
Watch more videos at peta2.com.
Among the horrors Archele witnessed were:
- An elephant was beaten with bullhooks so severely in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 2006 that she bled profusely and cried out in pain.
- A trainer viciously whipped a camel and punched a miniature horse in the face.
- Trainers jabbed horses with pitchforks and gave them extremely painful “lip twists” to force the animals to obey commands.
Spread the word!
- Comments (4)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!