Free Stuff Friday: 'Free for All' Hoodie
Posted July 29, 2011 by peta2 staff
A lady (or dude) can never have too many hoodies—it’s just a fact of life. I’m always eager to expand my hoodie collection, and I bet you are too.
Now, it’s one thing to have a bunch of cool hoodies, but it’s another thing to have cool hoodies with animal-friendly messages, like this one (soon to be your fave fo’ sho!):
For your chance to win this “Free for All” hoodie, comment below and tell us how you’ve been spreading the “Free for All” message this summer. Entries must be received by August 5, 2011. A winner will be chosen at random and notified on August 8, 2011.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Also by commenting, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Comments (279)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!