Free Stuff Friday: PETA Bunny Necklace
Posted January 20, 2012 by peta2 staff
Get ready to meet your new favorite necklace! This lovely Christy Robinson design is hella cute, eco-friendly (it’s made from recycled aluminum), and all-round bunderful!
For your chance to win this PETA bunny necklace, comment below by telling us your favorite fun fact about bunnies. The winner will be chosen at random.* Good luck!
Tags: Free Stuff
- Comments (385)
- VICTORY: GUESS Will Stop Selling Angora Wool!
- 11 Holiday Gift Ideas That Don't Harm Animals
- 9 Reasons to ♥ Bob Barker
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- Why You Should Never Wear UGGs
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!