Free Stuff Friday: PETA Tote
Posted April 29, 2011 by peta2 staff
Are you all as tote-ally tote obsessed as I am? I keep a stash in my car at all times for groceries (a lot of stores will give you money back if you bring reusable bags when you shop), carrying books, snacks, you name it!
They’re handy dandy, easy to use, easy to store, durable, eco-friendly—and this one that we’re featuring for this week’s Free Stuff Friday, will help you show your ? for animals and PETA while you’re out and about.
For your chance to win this PETA tote, comment below and tell us which cruelty-free goodies you plan on carrying in your new bag. Entries must be received by May 6, 2011. A winner will be chosen at random and notified on May 9, 2011.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Also by commenting, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Comments (230)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!