14 Problems Only Vegans Will Understand
1. When you have no self-control at the health-food store:
MUST TRY ALL NEW VEGAN PRODUCTS.
2. Getting these motherfudgers open:oh so worth it.
3. Going overboard on your e.l.f. haul.
Um, you can’t really blame me. Everything is vegan and super-cheap, aka “heaven”!
4. When vegan meat is just too … real.
“It tastes just like meat! I’m, like, a little freaked out.”
5. Going to a new Taco Bell that doesn’t know your order by ♥.
6. Not being able to control your cat obsession.
8. Trying to eat healthy, but then remembering that Oreos are vegan!
Look away! I’m going to kill this bag of Oreos, and it won’t be pretty.
9. When people’s response to anything is just “bacon.” Ugh.
Like, you do know that’s not even a real argument, right?
10. When the lighting is off, and your food photos are not up to par.
11. When your date forgets that you’re vegan. *SIGH*
Nah, boy, nah.
12. Chipotle running out of guacamole is basically your biggest nightmare.
13. When this happens:
Really, bish? REALLY?!
14. When everyone wants to “try” your vegan lunch, and you’re left with nothing.
Yes, I know it’s delicious … that’s why I made it.