14 Problems Only Vegans Will Understand
MUST TRY ALL NEW VEGAN PRODUCTS.
Beyond impossible … but oh so worth it
3. Going overboard on your e.l.f. haul.
Um, you can’t really blame me. Everything is vegan and super-cheap, aka “heaven”!
4. When vegan meat is just too … real.
“It tastes just like meat! I’m, like, a little freaked out.”
5. Going to a new Taco Bell that doesn’t know your order by ♥.
6. Not being able to control your cat obsession.
CATS ALL DAY, ERR DAY.
8. Trying to eat healthy, but then remembering that Oreos are vegan!
Look away! I’m going to kill this bag of Oreos, and it won’t be pretty.
9. When people’s response to anything is just “bacon.” Ugh.
Like, you do know that’s not even a real argument, right?
10. When the lighting is off, and your food photos are not up to par.
Nah, boy, nah.
12. Chipotle running out of guacamole is basically your biggest nightmare.
13. When this happens:
Really, bish? REALLY?!
14. When everyone wants to “try” your vegan lunch, and you’re left with nothing.
Yes, I know it’s delicious … that’s why I made it.
Share if you identify with any of these: