Get Your Hug On Like These Cuties!
Posted September 27, 2011 by peta2 staff
“Hug a Vegetarian” Day is this Friday! Zoiks, has time flown—and thank goodness ’cause this is one of the best days o’ the year! ?Seriously, my calendar’s been marked for eons.
Not like y’all need any huggin’ inspiration or anything, but I thought I’d get the hugging momentum started with some adorb animal hugs (’cause they know what’s up)! Enjoy!
Tags: Hug a Vegetarian Day
- Comments (5)
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!