'Going Vegan' Episode 2
Posted January 31, 2011 by Megan Rondeau
In last week’s season 2 debut of Going Vegan, we met The Lives of Famous Men keyboardist Jason Wahto as he accepted the month-long vegan challenge. This week we check in on Jason at home in Brooklyn, NY to find out how the vegan life is treating him so far. Turns out, Jason needed some help! Check out this week’s episode to see if Jason can move on from peanut butter addict to vegan cuisine chef.
Success! For the full vegan bake recipe and for Jason’s episode 2 diary, head on over to Planet Verge. And if you’re struggling with your own peanut butter addiction or living off cereal and soy milk for every meal, check out peta2’s 2 week vegan menu for tasty recipes that even someone as cooking-impaired as I am can handle with ease.
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!