Going Vegan Episode 7
Posted March 23, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
Only 2 episodes left of Planet Verge’s series, Going Vegan! Spoiler alert: this might be the best episode yet. It’s been all fine and dandy for The Lives of Famous Men drummer, Dylan Mandel, as he grew accustomed to the abundance of delicious vegan food back home on the west coast. Hanging out in Seattle (one of the most veg-friendly cities in the States) and baking cookies is one thing, but what about when The Lives of Famous Men hit the road? It can’t be easy to eat vegan on tour, right? Wrong! Watch Dylan as he travels these great states in search of sustenance, and meets some famous friends along the way.
For candid photos and Dylan’s diary for this episode, head on over to Planet Verge.
- Comments (1)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!