Ape Shoots Himself on Camera?!
Posted June 13, 2013 by peta2 staff
Not everyone who ends up in Hollywood wants to be an actor. Not sure why you should boycott movies, TV shows, and companies that use animals? This new video should clear it up.
Unlike humans, no ape ever dreams of being a celeb. To them, acting is stressful, confusing, and sometimes torturous. Chimpanzees and orangutans destined for use in television, film, and advertisements are torn away from their mothers as infants and subjected to harsh beatings in order to make them perform unnatural behaviors on cue. At the end of their “careers,” apes are usually dumped at shoddy roadside zoos and other substandard facilities, where they may spend the rest of their long lives in small, filthy cages—often without proper companionship.
- Comments (2)
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
- You'd Rather Do WHAT Than Go to SeaWorld?!
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
- 7 Ways to Have a Blast WITHOUT Hurting Animals
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!