Great Pointed Archers and Fall Out Boy!
Posted September 23, 2005 by Rachelle Owen
My friend the great pointed archer is a little confused. He can’t tell if he’s Sherlock Holmes, a lizard, or … some sort of red and blue animal.
More importantly, the Fall Out Boy contest on peta2 is the hippest thing since the emo game. If you’re a Fall Out Boy fan and a Nintendo fiend, then we’ve got just the thing for you – free tickets to the Nintendo Fusion Tour.
Say it with me, “O-M-G.”
Before I go for the week, I want to clear something up for everyone: JASON IS NOT WOODY HARRELSON!
- Comments (1)
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- Metalcore Band 'While She Sleeps' Dishes on Saving Animals and Ordering Vegan Pizza
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- What Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Funny Or Die, and MORE Donated to PETA
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!