Happy Hug A Vegetarian Day!
Posted September 28, 2007 by peta2 staff
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and compassionate people of all ages,
1- Give yourself a hug. (Don’t worry itâ€™s not weird, plus no one is looking)
2- Send your friends an e-hug
3- Print off some exclusive Hug A Vegetarian Day signs
4- Take a photo of yourself and friends and family having fun with the signs (there are speech bubbles and thought bubbles, too).
5- Use the form hereto send us your photos!
Tags: Hug a Vegetarian Day
- Comments (7)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.