'Hug a Vegetarian' Day Wrap-Up!
Posted October 1, 2012 by Annie Leal
I don’t know about you, but my arms still hurt from all the hugging during “Hug a Vegetarian” Day this past Friday! It’s no secret that this is my favorite holiday—you get to eat yummy vegan food, speak up for animals, and score a bunch of free hugs! What could be better?
With so many vegetarians and vegans all around the world (including the peta2 staff and Street Teamers at PETA’s Los Angeles office), I wasn’t the only one celebrating by getting my huggin’ on! There were so many people that we got more than 150,000 pledges for hugs this year! Now do you understand why my arms still hurt?! Check out the pics below!
How did you celebrate? Be sure to submit your photos for points!
- Comments (2)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!