'Hug a Vegetarian' Wrap Up!
Posted October 3, 2011 by Rachelle Owen
Soooo … how was your “Hug a Vegetarian” Day?!
Mine was pretty much the best ever—because I spent it with awesome Street Teamers who came out to our Los Angeles hugging event, and my super huggable coworkers Marta, Rachel S., Ryan, (not a) Nugget, and more! Check out the slideshow from our Los Angeles event:
We weren’t alone! Street Teamers and peta2 staffers in D.C., Chicago, and Toronto hugged it up to celebrate how positive and fun being vegetarian or vegan really is. Check out some of their pics:
Victor and his school group huggin’ it out in Chicago!
peta2’s college crew alongside members of Silverstein reppin’ in Toronto!
Tags: Hug a Vegetarian Day
- Comments (4)
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!