Huge Elephant Takes Over Warped Tour
Posted August 25, 2007 by peta2 staff
Today was a great day on Warped. First of all, my friend Jason took some time out of his busy schedule of following Ringling Bros. Circus around the country protesting their abuse of elephants. Anyone who knows Jason knows that when he is around-something crazy is bound to go down. And today was no exception-a little bit after Jason arrived, an elephant riding a bike appeared cruising around the venue.
P.S. Tell Denny’s what you think of its Ringling promos here.
- Comments (1)
- Man Arrested for Hurling Alligator Into Wendy's Drive-Through
- Dolphin Dies After Lifetime of Misery at SeaWorld
- Why You Should Never Ride in a Horse-Drawn Carriage
- 7 Animal Rights Messages From the 'Harry Potter' Series
- Ringling Taking Elephants off the Road Early
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!