If You Aren't Going to Warped Tour
Posted June 29, 2006 by Marta Holmberg
… this is what you’re missing.
This year at the peta2 booth, we’re focusing on the Save #99 campaign and that means lots of new eye-catching stuff. At each of the stops we’ll be having fake “experiments” being conducted on the poor monkey, played by Jason the main man Bayless, who like #99 has huge tubes shoved up his nose. If you do get the chance to see it firsthand, it’s pretty intense. Also, if you stop by our booth you might just get a free Save #99 T-Shirt! Good times.
- Comments (1)
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
- What Harry Styles Said About SeaWorld
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!