If You're Going to Go Vegan in San Francisco... (w/ LOTS of Pictures!)
Posted October 28, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
We here in peta2 just returned from our visit to “the left coast” for the peta2 National Conference in San Francisco. As with any peta2 event, good times were had by all, and we had the opportunity to meet tons of amazing Street Teamers, college activists, and other local peta2 supporters.
For those who were there (and those who wish they were), here’s a little recap:
Marta, Pulin, and Dan at the peta2 merchandise table. They’re all so gosh-darned huggable, aren’t they?
It’s Skinny Bitch coauthor, Rory Freedman!
Getting ready for the zombie-themed “I’d Rather Be Dead Than Eat KFC” protest!
We’re coming for you, Colonel!
“Hey KFC, what do you say? How many chickens tortured today?”
Nobody dared enter the drive-thru while we were there!
So where should we come next?!
- Comments (1)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!