It's Halloween! What Should You Do?
Posted October 31, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
Happy Halloween, everyone!
Here are four easy ways to celebrate the spookiest of holidays:
- Mars continues to fund tests on animals. Ask the company to stop. And don’t buy Mars candy (like M&Ms and Snickers)!
- Send Halloween-y greetings to your friends and family with our fun Halloween e-card. Franken-Nugget? Heck yeah!
- E-mail us pictures of you wearing your Hairy-Kate and Trashley masks! We want to see you all Trollsened-out.
- Ooh and ahh over the picture of Nola below. Dogs dressed as skeletons are super cute!
So, what’s your costume this year? I’m a modern-day Pippi Longstocking!
- Comments (15)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!